Welcome to more family help - tax, benefits and legal questions!
South Shore Family Resource Association

south shore family resource association
SSFRA link:
  • How do I apply for the Canada Child Tax Benefit? Click Child Tax Benefit

  • I need to file my income tax. Where do I get the forms? Click income tax forms

  • I need to file past year's taxes how do I get the forms? Click past year's taxes

  • I want to ask someone a legal question and I don't have a lawyer. Who can I contact? Click legal help

Emergency Measures Planning (EMP)
How do I prepare my family for an EMERGENCY?

How do I get a kit prepared?

©2010 - 2021 South Shore Family Resource Association: all rights reserved